Lake Nasser cruise 5* 4 days / 3 nights from usd620. book now
Lake Nasser Cruises. Enjoy a timeless journey through the Legends of Nubia on a luxurious cruise across the tranquil waters of Lake Nasser.
Here you will discover the lesser known temples as well as Abu Simbel, Egypt's greatest monument after the Pyramids. Cruises on Lake Nasser operate on 3 or 4 night durations. We normally recommend combining stays in other resorts such as Luxor or Aswan or in conjunction with a Nile cruise
3 night Itinerary:
Cruises operate every Wednesday or Friday Abu Simbel to Aswan and every Friday Aswan to Abu Simbel
- Day 1 Abu Simbel: Morning check-in. Afternoon visit to Abu Simbel and the temples of Pharoah Ramses II and his beloved wife Nefertari. In the evening there is an opportunity to experience a Sound & Light show in front of the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Day 2 Amada, Derr & Penout: Explanation of Kasr Ibrim, sole vestige of the distant past of Nubia in its original location. Visit the temple of Amada from the XVIIIth dynasty, built during the reign of Thotmosis III, Amenophis III and Thotmosis IV. Also visit the hemi-speos of Derr dedicated by Ramses II to the rising sun. Finally see the tomb of Penout, viceroy of Nubia. Overnight Wadi El Seboua.
- Day 3 Wadi El Seboua: Early morning visit to Wadi El Seboua temple dedicated by Ramses II to the two gods Amon Ra and Ra Harmakis. The temple of Dakka, dedicated to Thot, god of divine wisdom, lord of times and science and master of literature. Visit the Greco-Roman temple of Meharakka. Overnight Aswan
- Day 4 Aswan: Visit to Kalabsha temple with its Pharonic aspect, remodeled into Greco-Roman style and dedicated to the God Mandoulis. Visit the hemi-speos of Beit El Wali, erected to Ramses II at the beginning of this reign. Also visit the kiosk of Kertassi, erected in honor of goddess Isis. Afterwards disembark and departure.
4 night Itinerary:
- Cruises operate every Saturday or Monday Aswan to Abu Simbel and every Monday Abu Simbel to Aswan to the same itinerary above with the last night spent either in Aswan or Abu Simbel before disembarking the next morning.
Note: 3 nights/4 days Abu Simbel to Aswan operates every Wednesday (MS Kasr Ibrim) or Friday (MS Eugenie). The same itinerary operates in reverse, 4 nights/5 days Aswan to Abu Simbel departing every Monday (MS Eugenie) or Saturday (MS Kasr Ibrim) with last night spent on board in Aswan.
Other cruise ships depart on different days and at different times.
· Rate is per person
· Times are approximate.
Includes: Cruise ship, all meals on board cruise ship, Egyptologist guide, transportation, transfer from hotel to cruise ship.
Excluded: Drinks, entrance fees and tips.
Note: Cruise ship itinerary is subject to change depending on availability, day & time of travel.
* Most cruises include a top-deck bar & pool, a gym & spa, library, a main-deck sitting area, and evening events such as a ship tour, a captain’s cocktail party, afternoon tea, and an Arabian musical dance performance or Galabeya party.
* On-board internet access is available for around $15 USD for every 15 minutes. We advise you to purchase a data SIM card from Egypt’s Mobinil or Etisalat, and you will have WiFi internet during your cruise and in any city in Egypt for less than $5 USD per week.
Link this trip with another Abu Tours egypt add-on.........
for more information