Safe and Sound
1. Is Egypt safe to visit?
- In spite of the size and the population density of the cities, Egypt is generally considered one of the safest destinations in the world for travelers. Having tourists visiting the country as early as the Middle Ages, the Egyptians are historically known for their generosity, kindness, and warmth. Egyptians are friendly towards tourists because they know how important tourism is for the national economy of the country.
2. Is Egypt considered a safe destination in comparison to other countries in the world?
- Egypt is always proud for having one of the lowest crime rates in the world and travelers are always safe in Egypt if they take sensible precautions that would apply to any destination in the whole globe.
3. Advice for women travelers while visiting Egypt?
- Egypt is considered to be among the most liberal Islamic countries in the Middle East. The country has many touristic locations like hotels, resorts, bars, pubs, and casinos where tourists in general and women in particular may feel free to dress and behave the way they like.
However, on the other hand, when ladies are present in less touristic cities or places, ladies are expected to dress modestly and wear relatively long loose clothes that cover their chests, arms, and legs below the knees.
If a lady is to take transportation, like the metro, unaccompanied, it is always a good advice to ride in the ladies wagon.
If a lady faces a problem in Egypt, many citizens would help her. Women are respected and protected everywhere around the country.
Those who have traveled to Egypt will surely tell you that the locals are some of the most genuinely friendly, hospitable and honest people that you will meet in the Arab world.
Our Trips Day & Night Tours Cruising the Nile Tailor-Made
Thank you for choosing to travel with Abu Tours egypt!