Majestic 7day/6 night Itinerary - Private trip Code: ET-01 only usd$1350 book now
Featuring top 5 star hotels and luxury Nile cruisers this is a great tour of the Nile for people who like to cruise and see the major sites of Egypt. From the famous Pyramids in Cairo to the Valley of the Kings in Luxor this is an excellent introduction to Egypt.
Cairo Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara, Egyptian Museum, Philae Temple, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, West Bank, Valley of the Kings, Nile Cruise.. Inquire now
Abu Tours egypt Itinerary Cairo - Luxor - Aswan - 4 night Cruise
- Day 1 Tues 2nd Jan: Cairo - Abu Tours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport. You will be transferred to your hotel for a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel.
- -Optional day tour to the WWII battlefield and War memorial of El Alamein. El Alamein was a major battle that was one of the major turning points of World War II where the German Afrika Korps led by Rommel was defeated.
- Day 2 Wed 3rd: Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, check out. 8am you will be met by your personal Egyptologist guide who will give detailed information and accompany you on your tour. Onto Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, the famous Sphinx, then onto the Egyptian Museum. This evening we travel by train to Luxor.
(lunch, dinner optional)
- Day 3 Thur 4th: Arrive at Luxor train station. We then visit the East Bank of Luxor, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Check in to your Nile River Cruise. 1.00pm lunch is served on-board your cruise ship. Free time to explore Luxor. Dinner is served at 7.30pm on-board your cruise ship. Overnight in Luxor.
-Optional evening Karnak temple Sound & Light Show.
Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Day 4 Fri 5th: Nile Cruise - After breakfast our tour begins of the West Bank Valley of the Kings, then onto the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon. In the evening, you set sail to Esna and Edfu. Overnight on-board your cruise ship.
-Optional Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Flight over the Valley of the Kings.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Day 5 6th: Visit Horus temple in Edfu, then onto kom-Ombo, the temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris. Arrive into Aswan in the evening. Overnight in Aswan on board your cruise ship.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Day 6 Sun 7th: An early start for your tour to Abu Simbel by air-conditioned coach, visiting the awesome temples of Ramses II. On your journey back to Aswan, you will visit the Aswan High Dam, and then travel by motor boat to Philae temple, devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Arrive back to Aswan late this afternoon.. You will transfer to your Felucca for your sunset Nile River sail. Overnight on-board your cruise ship.
Meals: Breakfast box, lunch, dinner.
- Day 7 Mon 8th: After breakfast checkout from cruise ship this morning This day is free to explore Aswan, or spend a lazy day by your hotel pool before your journey back home. Transfer to Aswan Airport for your journey back to Cairo Airport.Tour concludes.
Rate is based on per person sharing a single, double, twin, triple share basis.
- 5* Accommodation in Cairo x 1 night.
- 5* Cruise ship x 4 nights.
- Sleeper train from Cairo - Luxor.
- Transfers – From Cairo International Airport to hotel. To Aswan International Airport, Hotels and Cruise Ship.
-Entrance fees to all mentioned sites. (West bank 3 tombs)
(excluding Mummies room Egyptian Museum & Tutankahum tomb)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Sites as per itinerary.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Egypt 1 month entry visa (US$25). Can be purchased upon arrival at Egypt airport. You need a valid passport with at least 6mths beyond your scheduled return date.
- Extras on board the cruise ship and hotel. (beverages, room service, gratuities)
- Domestic flight: Egypt Air Aswan – Cairo.
- International flight.
- Entrance fees to the Mummies room Egyptian Museum & Tutankahum tomb West Bank
- Tipping kitty to cover tipping services provided during the tour.
-5* Hotel 1 night in Cairo based on double/twin/triple share.
-5* Deluxe Nile Cruise-ship 4 nights based on double/twin/triple share.
-Express Sleeper train, Cairo - Luxor.
Optional Day & Night Tours recommended:
Day 1: Alexandria El Alamein War Memorial
Day 3: Luxor Sound & Light Show Karnak temple
Day 4: Luxor Hot-Air Balloon flight over West Bank
Day 7: Aswan Camel trek to St Simeon Monastery and Tombs of the Nobles. Nubian village boat tour.
* Those wanting to arrive before your itinerary starts or stay on after your itinerary concludes, accommodation and tours can be arranged.
* Note: Egypt is safe and welcoming many tourists now.
Add On Day & Night Tours